Mosquito Repellent Essential Oil Blend
This blend smells so good, that the only thing it repels is blood-sucking mosquitos!
Ingredients: Lavender, Thyme, Lemongrass, Peppermint.
- Add mosquito repellent to your spray bottle to ward off mosquitos!
- This essential oil blend may also be applied directly onto the skin for the same effects.
- It also works great to diffuse this blend in an aroma lamp to keep the space clear of mosquitos and the like.
- As with all of our oils, this blend is safe, powerful and gets along with any wholesome or pure environment.
How to use:
- Pour 3-4 drops into your hand and gently apply the essence onto your arms, legs and back of neck until you feel protected by the aroma.
- Make your own spray (our buy our spray version of this blend).
- For your aroma lamp, pour 20-30 drops into a bowl of pure water and heat with an unscented candle - place one outside and inside if windows and doors are open without screens.
- Can be used all over the body.
- To be used for night and/or day.
- Great for traveling to foreign places where mosquitos plague.
- Makes the air smell delicious, like perfume! No synthetic scent here!
- A must-have tool for the outdoor-oriented, such as hikers and evening picnic parties.
- Arik says: Less is more.
- Use once for great effects. Use twice in the case of an emergency or mosquito swarm.
- Cover your food and drinks before you spray this at a table.
- Try putting this into an aroma lamp and place it where you will be hanging out (even outside).
- Repels mosquitos (and biting flies).
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, DEET free, 100% natural repellent.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.