Putting Holiness Back Into The Holidays
- This is a seasonal blend that celebrates the spirit of Christmas.
- A blend of joy, it can be diffused during gatherings, parties, and other celebrations.
- For harmonious, happy get-togethers and warm encounters
- Appeals to the Christmas Consciousness within everyone.
- This essential oil makes for a great stocking stuffer.
- Illuminates the self and others during the dark cold season.
- Melts away bitterness and a cold heart with its heartwarming effect.
- It has been known to make you feel "warm and fuzzy inside".
- For young and old, that is: FOR EVERYONE.
Ingredients: Mandarin, Sweet Orange, Spruce, Cinnamon, Lemon, Benzoin, Elemi, Nutmeg, Clove, Myrrh.Use throughout all the winter months. Pour 5-12 drops in an aroma lamp throughout Advent, on Christmas and even Hanukkah as the spirit of Christmas is a spiritual energy of generosity and joy.
“I’m revved up about the quality and effect of your oils. They smell wonderful and I’ve noticed a difference at my therapy meetings since I’ve been using your oils in my sessions."
"I’ve been better, especially physically, since using your oils."
A Force Field Against Electromagnetic Fields. Electromagnetic energy envelops us every day with the assistance of the latest toys, gadgets, and o...Read more