Use to attract money.
Ingredients: Rose Absolue, Turkish Rose, Basil, Bergamot, Hyssop, Cedarwood, Lemon, Patchouli.
- Teaches generosity so that the prosperity received will be used wholesomely.
- Promotes humility in the face of prosperity.
- Encourages the treasure hunter within.
- Reveals and encourages the attitude that money is a neutral "currency."
- Helps takes the mind out of poverty and greed.
- Improves the relationship to money, thereby increasing its value.
- Battles against fears of money and material loss.
- A blend of wealth and good fortune.
Tips for use:
- Pour drops onto paper currency to contribute to society.
- Use before wallet or bank account is empty.
- Pour a few drops of this blend into an oil lamp/diffuser to fill your room with the aroma.
- Use it the way you use your perfume; a couple drops on the pulse points, for example. This is a heavenly perfume!
- Use it during bookkeeping and financial work/planning/balancing etc!