Healing Master Essential Oil Blend
Healing Master essential oil may be used undiluted on all open wounds, i.e. cuts, burns, abrasions, skin lesions due to dermatitis, etc. Dosage in these cases is approximately 1 drop per square inch of surface area and should be applied as soon as possible after the injury occurred.
Re-apply every few hours for the first few days if necessary, but at least twice a day until the wound has healed completely.
- Healing Master has been called Medicine Buddha in a bottle. Heals on all levels.
- We have been successfully distributing Healing Master commercially since 1991, and according to our experience Healing Master should be standard in any home pharmacy.
- May be used undiluted on all open wounds, i.e. cuts, burns, abrasions, skin lesions.
- Apply on sprains, contusions, bruises, pulls, broken bones, etc., anything causing tissue inflammation.
- Can be used on everything, for everything (except the eye and internally).
- Heals emotional wounds connected to the often traumatic experience of injury.
Ingredients: Lavender, Hyssop, Eucalyptus, Chamomile, Geranium.
A 100% pure, certified essential oil synergy of highest quality on the market. Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients. All natural, true botanical, therapeutic grade, undiluted.
Packaged in an UV-Resistant violet glass bottle and capped in an elegant HDPE dropper and childproof cap for ultimate purity. For purity reasons, do not touch the dropper when dripping out. Store at normal room temperature and not in the sun or above the heater and out of the reach of children.
Use only be the drop. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
True Botanical, High Quality, Therapeutic Grade!
A 100% Pure Certified Essential Oil Synergy
Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients. No Additives, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Fillers, SLS Free, Paraben Free, Pheromone free and ego-free! Every product is made of organic plant ingredients, carefully selected from our network of farmers. We blend each formula by with love and by hand in beautiful Bavaria, Germany.