Healing Master Essential Oil Blend
Healing Master essential oil may be used undiluted on all open wounds, i.e. cuts, burns, abrasions, skin lesions due to dermatitis, etc. Dosage in these cases is approximately 1 drop per square inch of surface area and should be applied as soon as possible after the injury occurred.
Re-apply every few hours for the first few days if necessary, but at least twice a day until the wound has healed completely.
- Healing Master has been called Medicine Buddha in a bottle. Heals on all levels.
- We have been successfully distributing Healing Master commercially since 1991, and according to our experience Healing Master should be standard in any home pharmacy.
- May be used undiluted on all open wounds, i.e. cuts, burns, abrasions, skin lesions.
- Apply on sprains, contusions, bruises, pulls, broken bones, etc., anything causing tissue inflammation.
- Can be used on everything, for everything (except the eye and internally).
- Heals emotional wounds connected to the often traumatic experience of injury.
Ingredients: Lavender, Hyssop, Eucalyptus, Chamomile, Geranium.