GreatHairDays Shine Essential Oil Blend
Pure essential oil blend which is used for star-quality hair shine and brilliance.
Ingredients: Lavender, Patchouli, Ylang-Ylang, Rosemary, Tea Tree.
- Hydrates and moisturizes both the hair and scalp, leaving it soft and silky.
- Helps seal split ends.
- Controls coarse and unruly hair.
- Eliminates frizz, softens hair and adds incredible shine.
- Counteracts the effects of humidity.
- Recovers the moisture lipid-level which is essential to hair that tends to be dull.
- Acts as a great pre-chemical treatment to even out porosity.
- Create your own a shine spray by mixing with pure water into a spray bottle (20 drops per 30 ml of water).
- Apply 7-10 drops to hair after shampooing. Comb through and leave in for 2-3 minutes. Rinse.
- Apply 10 drops to wet hair and evenly distribute it from roots to ends. Rinsing is optional.
- Spray evenly (water & essence only) throughout towel-dried hair after your shampooing ritual. Comb through; rinsing is optional.
- May be combined with any of your favorite hair products to enhance your hair care ritual.
A 100% pure, certified essential oil synergy of highest quality on the market. Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients. All natural, true botanical, therapeutic grade, undiluted.
Packaged in an UV-Resistant violet glass bottle and capped in an elegant HDPE dropper and childproof cap for ultimate purity. For purity reasons, do not touch the dropper when dripping out. Store at normal room temperature and not in the sun or above the heater and out of the reach of children.
Use only be the drop. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
True Botanical, High Quality, Therapeutic Grade!
A 100% Pure Certified Essential Oil Synergy
Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients. No Additives, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Fillers, SLS Free, Paraben Free, Pheromone free and ego-free! Every product is made of organic plant ingredients, carefully selected from our network of farmers. We blend each formula by with love and by hand in beautiful Bavaria, Germany.