How to Use Essential Oils in an Oil Lamp, Aroma Diffuser, or Humidifier
- Use a fragrance lamp with a filled water bowl that is sufficiently deep enough to prevent the water from reaching the boiling point. Depending on the size of the room, add 1-20 drops of essential oil to the water in the bowl. Our high-quality essential oils, obtained by gentle steam distillation, are destroyed by excessive heat and thus lose their therapeutic effectiveness. Use electric fragrance lamps, humidifiers, or aroma diffusers according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
How to Use Essential Oils on Your Skin
- Always test your skin sensitivity first on a small area; the hollow of the knees or wrists are good because the skin in these places is rather thin. So if you tolerate the essential oil blend there, there should be no problems with further use.
- When applied to the whole body, we recommend 15-30 drops of essential oil in 50 ml of cold-pressed, high-quality vegetable oil, such as St. John’s wort oil or olive oil.
- For partial body applications, 30-50 drops per 50 ml of vegetable oil may be used. Naturally, your favorite – unscented! – body lotion or skin cream also works well as a base for the essential oil.
- Many of our exquisite blends contain singlenotes such as sandalwood, rose, jasmine, vetiver, etc., which you can also find as traces of scent in expensive luxury perfumes. Dab 1 drop undiluted on the pulse points (inside wrist, behind the ear, the hollow of the neck, the groin, the hollow of the knees) or rub 1-2 drops in your hair. Not only will you smell good, you will also be transformed into a mobile aroma diffuser that spreads the fantastic effect of the essences everywhere!
Creative ways use Essential Oils.
- Put 1-3 drops on a tissue and lay it crumpled on the dashboard of your car. Make sure they are blends used for focusing attention and NEVER use blends that you use to fall asleep.
- Put 1-3 drops on a tissue and place it crumpled inside your empty suitcase.
- Put 1-3 drops on a tissue, crumple it and hide it away where you store your shoes.
- Put 1-3 drops on a tissue and place it crumpled in your clothes closet.