The world of essential oils is an exciting one. There are modern and traditional methods to using essential oils, most of which are very effective.
To create the perfect setting or to immerse yourself in the energy of a blend. Great for homes, offices, and the like. The bigger the room, the more drops you can use.
- Aromatherapy candle lamp diffuser: Traditional diffusers that heat the oil in a bowl filled with water suspended over a tea candle flame are very effective, and our first choice. Fill lamp bowl with clean water. Add 3-10 drops of undiluted essential oil. Light an unscented tea candle and carefully place candle into lamp body. Keep water bowl full. Never leave unattended.
- Ultrasonic Diffuser: If you prefer not to use lighted candles, an ultrasonic diffuser by MUJI is a practical, easy-to-use alternative. Although we do not typically recommend ultrasonic diffusers, due to the fact that the diffusing chamber is made of plastic, MUJI is a good brand. If you do choose to use one, the diffusing chamber should be cleaned frequently (at least once a week and always when changing from one blend to another) to avoid buildup of oil residue. The chamber may be wiped clean with a damp cloth or paper towel for quick cleaning, or soaked in vinegar and water for a more thorough cleaning.
- Always refer to the instructions that come with any diffuser you buy.
Use unscented base oils or a healthy unscented organic lotion.
Mixing ratio: Approx. 10 drops per 30 ml carrier for full body massage and approx. 20-30 drops per 30 ml carrier for local application. To enhance the effectiveness of the essential oil, please allow oil or lotion to penetrate the skin for at least 6 hours before bathing or showering.
Add 5-15 drops of undiluted essential oil to 1 cup of sea salt. Pour this mixture into a tub of running warm water. Swish, soak and enjoy!
Tip: Have you tried our bath salts?
Place 1-3 drops on a cotton ball or inhale straight from the bottle.
- The basic principle is to dilute several drops of the blend in pure water.
- We recommend 20-30 drops per 100 ml of pure water in a spray bottle (use glass or non-BPA plastic).
- Just shake well before use, spray as desired, and enjoy the effect.
- Have you tried our Spritz Aromatique?
Straight from the bottle
All of our products are concentrated and potent. Just a few drops goes a long way. If you apply our products directly to the skin, or mixed into your favorite personal care products, please note that:
- Like any topical product, we advise that you test a small area of skin first to make sure that your skin and our product get along well together.
- Blends that contain cinnamon or lemon have more heat than other blends, and thus should be applied very sparingly if straight from the bottle.
Our oils are great natural perfumes. Apply 1-2 drops on the wrists or behind the ears for an all-natural, unique, chemical-free perfume! Our blends are unisex, meaning that they will smell different and equally nice on everyone. They are also a perfect alternative for those with perfume sensitivities, or who want wellness benefits on top of smelling good. Pour a drop onto your finger and dab it on the pulse points, and behind the ears.
Using our oils is a universe of its own. We offer a blend for any occasion, and each blend has suggested applications on its product page.
Our essential oil blends are very powerful and effective. Meaning, one drop goes a further distance than store-bought, commercially available oils. As you come to get to know our products and pick favorites, you will eventually know what works for you and how to use it. This is why we have over 100 blends to accommodate any mood, mode, or person.
Because essential oil blends are our specialty, you will not find singlenote (i.e., lavender, lemon, peppermint, etc.) instructions.